About Arbor Glen
As a continuing care retirement community that offers Life Care, Arbor Glen is Bridgewater’s ideal option for retirement living. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to live the way you want, either in our independent living residences, or at any level of the senior health services we provide.
You’ve worked hard all your life. Now it’s time to give up the responsibilities of maintaining your home, without giving up your independence. You want more time to enjoy life and explore new areas of interest. Our convenient, high-quality services and amenities make that possible.
So much more time is available for you when chores such as housekeeping, appliance repair and yard work are taken care of for you in a community with 24-hour security and on-call maintenance professionals. And with scheduled transportation available, you never have to worry about driving in inclement weather.
You’ll also have peace of mind knowing that, regardless of what the future holds, Arbor Glen has what you need, when you need it, by people you know and trust.
Arbor Glen, founded in Somerset County in 1990, is a Friends organization, committed to the expression of Quaker regard for dignity, equality and ethical business practices. Arbor Glen is a not-for-profit corporation accredited by CARF-CCAC.
How to Become a Resident
It’s so easy to become a part of the Arbor Glen community. Our senior living experts are always available to guide you through the process.
- Make an appointment to visit. Tour our well-designed buildings and beautifully landscaped grounds. Join us for a program or chat with current residents over lunch, and experience firsthand all the activity, warmth and friendship that fills our community.
- Select your space. Arbor Glen has one- and two- bedroom apartments and villas in a variety of floor plans. Find the one that fits your specific needs and lifestyle.
- Select a membership type. Choose from our two types of membership plans: 90% Refund Plan or Fully Declining Refund Plan.
- Apply for residency. Complete our easy application.
- Once you’re accepted, sign a Residence & Care Agreement and set a move-in date.
- Move in and live the good life!
Contact us today to schedule your personal appointment and get all the information you need to get started today.